Friday, September 07, 2012

Resurrection Achieved in 3, 2, 1....

I'm finding that I need a space to write stuff down. Thoughts that come to me as I'm riding down the road on a motorcycle, in the shower, walking around with my headphones on, wherever.

I don't have any close friends in real life to whom I can talk to on a regular basis (probably should fix that, maybe?) so it's become increasingly important to me to have somewhere to just put things down in text form.

I actually think in text form. It's weird. I see words printed on pages as I think, so this is somewhat of a natural extension of my brain's thought processes. I type faster than I can talk, really. Words get jumbled when I talk. I can talk around what I mean, but I can actually zero in on what I really mean when I write.

I considered many different ways to do this. Just a daily diary, on a thumb drive? Yes, okay, I'll do that -- and already do, as well as a written diary -- but sometimes I think I want some sort of external input on my ramblings. Some form of Tumblr blog? Um. No. I'll visit various Tumblr blogs, but no, it's not a viable e-habitat for me.

So after pondering for a few weeks, I decided to resurrect this blog. It's easy. It's already in existence. And it's familiar to me. So here we go.

No comments: